Wooden Rainbow Feather Earrings: '808 Penguin"
I make these eco-friendly, hand-printed earrings in all colours of the rainbow, using wood from sustainably managed forests. Each pair has a unique holographic print which twinkles and shifts in the light.
- The print on each pair is unique
- Please choose exact pair under drop down menu, photos correspond.
- Made from FSC certified sustainably sourced wood
- Print finish: Metallic Reflective Rainbow
- Hoop findings: Sterling silver
- Earring weight: Less than 1g
- Handmade in Bristol, UK
- Free UK shipping
- Box & eco-fibre filler 100% recycled / chlorine free / manufactured using renewable energy
- Pattern from original artwork: "808 Penguin" i.e. The drippy/squiggly one!
- All Colours of the Rainbow available
Can't quite find what you're looking for? You can find more pairs on my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TotemTiger
We also have a special limited edition range of statement feather earrings available exclusively at The Lobe Wardrobe.
These eco-friendly earrings are inspired by the natural world, in particular the iridescence found in nature. Bright colours that shift and change, reflect and glow in the light. Think Humming birds, Jewel beetles and Morfo butterflies. It's the innate beauty of these kinds of creatures, alongside my hope for a more sustainable future, that has formed the inspiration & process I use to make these eco-friendly, wooden earrings for my label Totem Tiger.