Statement Wooden Spear Earrings: Electric Metallic Blue
Eco-friendly, handmade, hand printed earrings in all colours of the rainbow, made in Bristol, using FSC Certified wood from sustainably managed forests. Printmaking techniques used creates a unique holographic or reflective metallic pattern on every pair which twinkles and shifts in the light. The wood used to create these unqiue earrings is a beautiful, natural, sustainable and lightweight material for jewellery making.
- Price includes postage
- The print on each pair is unique
- 1 pair available
- Made from FSC certified sustainably sourced wood
- Print finish: Electric Metallic Blue
- Hoop findings: Sterling silver
- Earring weight: Less than 2g
- Handmade in Bristol, UK
- Free UK shipping
- Box & eco-fibre filler 100% recycled / chlorine free / manufactured using renewable energy
- Pattern from original artwork: "Blueberry" i.e. The spotty one!
- All Colours of the Rainbow available
- Due to the changing nature of the colours in our work under different lights, the colour may differ slightly to what you see on screen, however we attempt to capture a product as acurately and best we can and you will recieve the exact pair you see in the photographs.
Can't quite find what you're looking for? You can find more pairs on my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TotemTigerI also have a special limited edition range of small turquiose tear drop earrings and larger feather shaped earrings available exclusively at The Lobe Wardrobe.
Still can't find what your looking for? You can message your request to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via instagram or facebook and I will do my best to find your perfect pair :)
// Avoid direct contact with perfumes or body creams/oils
// Avoid getting jewellery wet, if wet dry with carefully with soft cloth
// Store away from direct sunlight
// Remove silver hoops before cleaning. Clean silver hoops with silver cleaner/soft jewellery cloth.
These eco-friendly earrings are inspired by the natural world, in particular the iridescence found in nature. Bright colours that shift and change, reflect and glow in the light. Think Humming birds, Jewel beetles and Morfo butterflies. It's the wonders of our natural world, alongside a drive to create products that are sustainable as possible, that forms the inspiration & process used to make these eco-friendly, wooden earrings for our off-shoot jewellery label, Totem Tiger. Made using FSC Certified wood from sustainably managed forests, these earrings celebrate nature's wonderful creativity and incredible diversity.